Friday, August 23, 2002

For those of you who may be wondering, yesterday's experiments with lucidity came out (relatively) successful - yes, that's right, for a few brief hours, I was master of my dream world. Fireworks and beer are in order. Unfortunately, I still as of yet have no money.

So, I can feel the question burning in the back of your minds, what did our ultra-boring hero do as master of his sub-conscious universe? Well, quite naturallly, it was all ultra-boring, of course. I willed myself back to Singapore and hung out with my folks - we had dinner, talked for a while, I played with my kid brother and sister, then went to play a game of football with my army buddies. Pathetic, eh? Well, that's my life, or at least it was; I'm beginning to miss it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home