Wednesday, July 31, 2002

Yeah so I'm here. I've touched down in the US of A. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I'm pretty sure I got something else. Took a walk round the u of c campus, set up an american bank account, ate some american chinese food - i guess you can say that my day was pretty packed yesterday. Still, there seems to be this sense of nothing to do in the air for some strange reason - no matter how much I might actually be getting done, it still feels to me like I'm not really doing anything at all.

Life is just so laaazy.

I miss home already.

Ah well, I guess america really isn't bad at all, though. I've been hanging out a little with my godsister and her parents and they've all been really nice. Everything has gone really smoothly so far, from clearing customs to setting up a bank account - it's all been really fast and painless. Honestly, I'm pretty pleased with how everything has been going so far. The only problem is that my brain is rotting due to lack of activity. I think I shall write a great Singaporean play or something. Then again, I'm far too lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home