Friday, August 09, 2002

My new pet phrase is 'eskew me miss'. This is besides the point. If pressed, I will say that, in actuality, I don't have a point. This is because I am bored. Actually, it isn't, but cause and effect doesn't really do it for me, that is to say, I don't get off on causality. Not one bit.

So I watched this Kelly Chen/Chan movie yesterday, Lavender. If you're wondering how I managed to watch this conspicuously chinese movie in the nether regions of suburban USA, well, I'm not going to explain. I'm far too lazy. Anyway, there was this angel, right? And apparently, according to warped movie theology, angels survive on love (which, according to the movie, is equivalent to down dirty butty action, among other things). Why I make this point eludes me. Perhaps it is a hint. Though I would prefer to say 'clue', because that is a much nicer word.

I got my debit card today - I don't know why this makes me happy, seeing as to how I haven't spent any money in ages. I suppose it just means that I have another debit card to keep my POSB debit card company. They are orange and blue, nestled right behind the picture I keep in my wallet. They look pretty together. Maybe they will fall in love. This is also another clue.

I got my housing assignments - I'm in the Big Bird building; it pleases me no end that I'm in a building with a nickname; how pleased I would to be living in a nangka-equivalent, though those are usually landmarks rather than dormitories, so I suppose this is as close as I get. Barbie prison would be slighly more kinky, but hey, at least I'm not in Barney. I bet all the butty-men live there.

Yesterday I stayed up all night, repeating to myself, 'mai ga lim peh sng seow! wa hor le ji ba!' This is your final clue.

No prizes for guessing right except the satisfaction of a cold electronic handshake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home