Thursday, March 03, 2005

I got quite a bit of work done today. Then I met the Singaporeans at Jimmy's. I had, like two beers. They were in really small cups. I bet each cup was, like, maybe half a small bottle. The girl at our table probably had more alcohol than I did. At the bar, I mean. I came home, and felt like I hadn't drank anything, so I drank another beer. Then I drank another beer. Then, I drank a third beer. After three beers, I was a little tipsy. Right now, I have a melon drink in front of me; I've just done the dishes, taken out the trash and had three beers. It's almost three in the morning. I need to take a shower. My melon drink has about two shots of tequila and two shots of midori in it. It still tastes prettty good, though. I think this is evidence that I'm a little tipsy. No, actually I think it does actually taste pretty good. Maybe I'll have another after this. Where am I going with all this? I don't know. Maybe I should go to sleep. Yeah. Maybe. Holy cow. Yeah.

I mean, yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home