Wednesday, February 02, 2005

So I read a blog I haven't read for a while today, and the person in question wrote a poem. Well, bloody fucking shit, I can write poems too. This one's entitled 'Things Which Piss Me Off'

Ok.

THINGS WHICH PISS ME OFF

I'm really not an angry guy
Sometimes I seem to play at it though
Sometimes I get really mad
But people laugh and shit
It
Yeah, it pisses me off.

I mean, fuckin' A when I'm mad
It's pretty bad
You know?
I'm not just ranting to entertain you
Son of a bitch
Ok, to be honest most of the time I'm not really
All that pissed.
Unless I'm drunk
But that's another kind of pissed entirely.

Some things annoy me
And yeah, that's
Well
Annoying.
Fuck.

But some things, some things
Some things, they really piss me off.
Like hard-core style
I'm not even joking
Fuck you, I'm serious.
Some things make me really mad.
Like Manchester Fucking United.
God I hate them so much
Damn their eyes!
And their balls.
And damn them all those bastards
Especially when they win
4-2
or 2-0
or 6-1
Son of a Gun
And Bitch, for good measure.

People who try to hard,
That's just annoying.
My legs feeling all wobbly and aching for days,
That's just payback for all the bad shit I've been doing to my body.
But man, when people forget appointments with me,
Well, I get pissed.
It's not like I don't do it all the time.
I'm sorry
I'm sometimes an asshole.
But holy fucking shit, sometimes
I really get pissed off.
Like, punch a hole in a cow pissed off.
Like, google search for death and destruction pissed off.
Like, violent thoughts / fist of death / diabolical plans for revenge pissed off.
Like, yeah, seriously pissed.
People sometimes laugh at me.
I'm going to learn how to kick peoples' asses.
Then they won't laugh so much.
Motherfuckers.

The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home