Sunday, March 06, 2005

I am hungry.

I'm sitting in front of my computer (I've been doing this far too often lately; it's alarming - I really don't want to be a dork, you see) with a bag of rock candy, but I don't want more sugar. I can feel my stomach walls imploding.

Some days I am a hungry monster and I have to eat. That's what hungry monsters do. It's a hard life being a hungry monster - you open your fridge and look for food and you're like, 'grrr...where's the food?' and then you realize that everything either takes about a billion years to prepare, or otherwise just wouldn't be satisfying. I mean, there's, lik,e hummus and pitas and stuff, but I really don't like hummus and pitas. I'd much rather have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. All the peanut butter I have left, though, is kind of stale. I mailed it back to myself from Amsterdam, and since I never got round to eating it, it smells kind of funky. To be honest, it kind of smells funky for other reasons as well. Suffice to say, I'm not eating that stuff. Hells no.

Anyway, so back to being a hungry monster. There's ham I think, in the fridge. I don't really want ham. I could eat some cup noodles, but that makes me sad. I really wonder why I'm hungry all the time. When I was little I used to suspect I had worms in my stomach, eating all my food. This would totally explain why I'm always hungry, and yet somehow totally manage not to grow. Perhaps it has something to do with my lack of sleep, which is also inextricably linked to my penchant for staying up writing stupid stuff on my blog. Damn it, the cards are all stacked against me. I will be short and miserable forever.

I will also be hungry.

Like a hungry monster.

Someone send me food, please. I'm so damn hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home