Monday, August 26, 2002

Too much tv rots your brain;
I think I have gone insane
Or maybe it's just all of you;
Yes, I think that's likely true
That everyone has just got bonkers
Even that girl with the big honkers
And so I think I'll take a break
From other people and heartache!
I'll go live with my faithful friends,
Down where the sunshine never ends!
I'm going away to where live is green;
Where nobody's dumb and nobody's mean;
It's time to make a stand, I say!
And live with the cabbages, starting today!
Nobody left to shout and rant
When you've become a leafy plant!
Let your roots grow way down low,
Turning cabbage's the way to go!
Human life is far too exciting;
The life of a cabbage seems much more inviting;
Living off soil is what I will
I'll top that off with our cholorophyll!
Too long have I eaten of red meat
Living off dirt seems much more sweet!
Too long have I seen my vegetable friends
Inside human mouths meet untimely ends!
So I think I'll pack my things
And see what cabbage-style life brings.
So now I see that things get worse
The longer that I stretch this verse.
And so now ends the time for talk
Live life as a cabbage, coz cabbages rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home