Friday, March 11, 2005

Skipped class today. Every time I do something like this, I can hear my mother's voice in the back of my head, telling me to wake up, before I fail out of school, become a drug addict, end up cleaning rubbish, etc, etc, etc. This makes me unhappy. At the moment I'm looking for something to blame for my errant behaviour. I have decided on blaming the fact that I'm quitting smoking.

Quitting smoking is the best scapegoat for crappy mood, lack of concentration, lapses in self-control, general unhappiness, etc. etc. This is what makes it so fantabulous. At the moment I am eating milk & dark chocolate covered almonds (oral fixation, no choice), lounging around in my pajamas and updating my xanga at 6.33 pm on a Friday evening. Incredible, I know. Why am I doing this? Naturally, it is because I haven't been smoking. Ignore the obvious lack of logic. Smoking changes all sorts of things in your system, you know. You should be glad for me, anyway, seeing as to how healthy I'm getting. Us potentially reforming smokers need your support, alright? While you're at it, buy me more milk & dark chocolate covered almonds. These things are fucking amazing; I can't stop eating them and will soon become a fatty, as well as a shorty. Not that this matters, of course, as long as I get to eat these almonds. Awesome.

The roommate is off to New York for the weekend, which obviously means that I'm somewhat obliged to throw a party, right? I mean, this apartment, as I've said, like, a billion times before, is far too big to be alone in; we'll see if I can get rid of the smell of burning that's still lingering first, though. I tried airing the place out, but thanks to the snow outside, which is falling faster than fingers from a colony of lepers outside, I am stuck with this lingering burnt smell.

Ok, I suppose I should do work now. Bloody hell, I was having such a good time chatting online, as well. Damn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home