Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Last night my whole apartment smelt of soap, or at least vanilla. Not the tasty type of vanilla, though. Rather, it smelt like the smoky, sickly sweet scented candle variety of vanilla which I absolutely abhor. According to the roommate, our apartment smells "like shit". Between stale smoke and incense, though, I figure I'd go for the smoke.

You see, I've realized that I really don't like smells that don't seem edible. I want to smell something and think, 'hmm, that smells good, I want to eat some of that,' rather than, 'hmm, that smells sweet.' Sweet smells are overrated. I prefer the smell of garlic, or fish, or wet markets, or roasting meat.

Someone should make incense that smells of roasting meat. Now that would be awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home