Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Yesterday I felt mighty productive. I was like a giant productive robot marching around campus. I imagined a giant boom-boom-boom sound in my wake as I strode purposefully around the quads, paying my tuition, registering (and de-registering) for classes, bounding from nouveau-gothic building to nouveau-gothic building as I got my life in order. Boom boom boom! It was a good feeling. Some days, you feel like you need a power suit or something, maybe something with hydraulics in it. That would be cool for being productive in. Hell, it would be cool for doing absolutely nothing in. Extraneous hydraulics sounds awesome, especially if it can make boom boom boom sounds and scare the shit out of those bloody squirrels.

I'm currently sitting in my dorm-apartment, wondering whether I should start cooking dinner. Dinner sounds like it might be fun. My RH bitched us out yesterday because someone apparently smelled smoke in the halls. I didn't smell anything in the dining room, but then, you never know about these crazy halls. Must be the damn ventillation system. Either that or the sneaky rats. Not that I've seen any, but you never know. Rats are sneaky.

It's kind of nice to be back, except that now I actually have work. You can't be a dirty hobo all the time, I guess; it gets you bids at frats which are awesome (thanks for the couch, guys!), but that you're not quite prepared to join straight away. I'm such a dirty hobo; I just want to hang out and drink free beer and stuff. Free beer is awesome. As is free food. Free is one of my favourite words. It should make a boom boom boom sound, then it would be totally super duper awesome. And maybe get some hydraulics.

I haven't written anything in the longest time, have I? Well, now I have. And now I must be productive again. So I relinquish control of the keyboard, put on the apron, and hunt for meat to cook. Maybe the rats ate it, if they exist. Boom. Boom boom boom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home