Friday, June 20, 2003

Cruel Minor Change

If I believed in those ridiculous emoticons, I'd have a scrunched up face and the word distraught under my mood column. I need to dig my ear and it's driving me fucking insane. These little things always fucking irritate me and make me want to kill people and decorate rooms with testicles. Where is the fucking ear digger? Where the fuck is it? I will go mad.

Currently waiting for D disappeared to get back to me so that we can go buy tickets for Japan. The fact that he has mysteriously disappeared annoys me somewhat. Coupled with my itching ears, I'm ready to explode. I get annoyed easily.

I have cut my hair. It looks different. Yesterday I spent a good ten minutes looking at myself in the mirror. To be honest, I spend at least ten minutes or so every day looking at myself in the mirror, but yesterday I was specifically looking at my hair. I've decided that I think it's ok. My ear still itches. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. This is really fucking annoying. Fuck.

It's strange running my fingers through my hair and realising there isn't much of it. It's strange not getting annoyed by hair on my neck. It's nice not to have hair on my neck, but it's strange. Where's my PS2? Those fuckers in the shop are taking forever with it. I'm so fucking annoyed. I think I'll change my opening statement. Oh wait, no, I'm too lazy. If I had an emoticon now, it'd be annoyed. It'd be a little round face with fucking burning ears; burning ears and knives through its head. Damn it all. Fuck.

I think my hair looks like a cross between Alex James in the poster on my wall and perhaps Adolf Hitler. I did a project on Adolf Hitler once. I bet he didn't have to deal with itchy ears. Fuck.

Ah, I've found my ear digger.

Relief.

Now when the fuck is Darryl calling?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home