Wednesday, June 11, 2003

All Dressed Up

It's been a long time coming, but everything is finally winding down. It's time to bring out the boxes, start packing up the rubbish, ship what needs to be shipped, take down the decorations. Finals week was torrid as usual, but everything is finally over. I can't really say I'm sad, either. I've been waiting a long time for the summertime laziness. It's time to take pictures of everything and everyone, just to remind me of all the familiar faces over the long summer. The next three months are full of promise, though. I'll be home at last, maxing, relaxing, drinking myself retarded. So much to do, so many other faces to see, so many familiar places to reacquaint myself with.

My heart is bursting. It leaks onto my face and I smile as I hit enter and click post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home