Wednesday, July 02, 2003

For all you personality quiz fanatics, here's one I designed myself:

Do you annoy the fuck out of me?

1) Are you a smartypants?
2) Are you a dumbass?
3) Do you enjoy talking about politics?
4) Do you enjoy listening to boy bands which suck ass and should die?
5) Do you support Manchester United?
6) Have you never heard of Manchester United?
7) Do you think football involves people wearing helmets and grunting?
8) Do you use web lingo (brb, lol, omg) in daily conversation?
9) Do you use web lingo at all?
10) Do you think emoticons are cute?
11) Do you find yourself typing in incomplete sentences?
12) Do you have a mission in life?
13) Have you ever dragged me out of bed against my will?
14) Are you incredibly fat?
15) Are you the sort of person who never answers his/her cell phone?
16) Are you senile?
17) Do you enjoy asking stupid questions?
18) Do you whine a lot?
19) Do you think beer is crass?
20) Do you spend most of your time studying?
21) Do you view yourself as a 'global citizen'?
22) Are you in the 'eat to live' camp (as opposed to the 'live to eat' camp)?
23) Are you often late for appointments with me?
24) Would people describe your dress sense as 'shocking, yet refreshing'?
25) Do you view apathy as a disease?
26) Do you make jokes about height?
27) Are you unfriendly?
28) Are you a freeloader? Especially when it comes to ciggies?
29) Are you easily offended?
30) Are you the sensitive sort?

If the answer to any of these questions is yes, chances are you annoy me. If the answer to a shitload of these questions is yes, you probably annoy the fuck out of me. If the answer to all these questions is no, you're probably lying, you lying fuck. I fucking hate lying fucks. You lose. Hahahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home