Saturday, October 18, 2003

It's another lazy saturday following another (relatively) eventful friday. My life seems to be falling into some sort of bizarre pattern. This just reinforces my belief that everything is cyclical, much like a washing machine. Or maybe not. It's just the damn circles, I tell you. It's always those damn circles. They aren't bad, though, I kind of like seeing things coming, but then I think I'd be happy if there were pleasant surprises at every turn as well, which, actually, there are. So I really don't have anything to complain about, except maybe that, unlike a washing machine, my life doesn't come out cleaner at the end of any of these cycles. No, it doesn't get much cleaner at all.

I should work on getting tickets for Boston over thanksgiving. That would be a good idea, I think. But then again, I should do a whole bunch of things. Having to do a whole bunch of things kind of brings out the lazy in me. I get lazy pretty fast.

Now I have to do the dishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home