Wednesday, August 28, 2002

Because a certain individual asked me to, I have changed the time on this thing to reflect my (current) local time. Happy, rinachick?

I was watching Xena, the Warrior Princess (yes, I know, I know) on Oxygen today and they had this really stupid thing where they let all these dumbass viewers post their comments on the internet or something and they would show up on the telly under the picture while the show was on. What this meant was that we had people calling themselves 'Xena19' and 'ILuvGabby74' making smartass comments like 'aah...secrets revealed' and 'stupid Xena! Look bhind u!' all throughout the show? Why do they let people do this? I can make enough dumbass comments myself without these other dumbasses helping me out; I bet I can do a better job than most of them, too.

I can't believe they made it through an hour of Xena without a single 'show me your titties'. I was just waiting for something like that to show up.

So anyway, back to my life; I wrote another poem today, but I decided that the public at large has seen to much poetry from me already; I'm sure you guys are sick of it, anyway. As such, today I'm back to my usual rants and whinings.

So today I got a nice package in the mail (thanks to my now favourite people in Toledo) and that was really wonderful; it always makes me happy to know that some people, well, are nice to me. Happiness is chocolate, peanut butter, and lots of bubble wrap. Mm mm good.

I also finally have a cell phone number for my New York trip; anybody wishing to contact me while I'm in New York (and hence, not very sociable) can email me and ask politely for the number. I anticipate very few emails on this subject.

I can't believe time is passing so slowly...what's wrong with the universe? Fuck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home