Sunday, September 15, 2002

In hopes of getting a comment on that last entry, I have notably not written for a long time (yes, three days is an eternity to hold my electronic tongue); I've now given up all hopes of getting comments on that post, so here's another rant from your not-most-favourite person.

Hello, do you people not realize that I am a comment slut, pandering to your perceived whims just so you will pat me on the head? I'm a shout-out whore, itching for any form of feedback whatsoever; a bottom feeder thriving on your discarded opinions. So, well, comment already!

Today in church I was screwing with my head again; I tried to imagine the joys of being a father; I imagined I was in a hospital pacing the corridor, and a doctor came out and said, 'it's a boy!'; my heart started swelling up with pride and all that shit - it's scary how realistic my hallucinations are when I'm not even on drugs; I attribute it to being incredibly tired; everyone should give it a try - stay up through the night and try to project your thoughts onto reality - it's such a rush, it's incredible. I think they should give me an advanced medal for fucking with my own head.

In case you haven't realised yet, I'm incredibly tired, hence the total lack of coherence - forcing myself to stay awake, whipping my body clock into shape. I love this self-inflicted punishment. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Do I have issues, or am I just a normal person pretending to be fucked up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home