Thursday, September 12, 2002

I have a real poser in front of me - do I write something brooding, just because I can, or do I revert to my usual semi-upbeat style? Today was another day in my long string of days where nothing happened, and I have no clue what to say about this. Strangely enough, I find myself compelled to give some sort of account, as if I have an audience, waiting to see me dance around naked on the stage. Well, ladies and gents, there'll be no strip-show tonight!

Yesterday I had a dream - I was in Malaysia and they were executing political prisoners (yes, I know this doesn't actually happen, but it was MY dream, and strange things happen in my dreams); the crowd was given little consoles with buttons marked 'drop', 'release' and 'crucify', and based on the results, the subject would either be dashed against the ground, set free, or nailed to a tree. I watched for a while, decided it was rigged, and then started taking side bets. I won quite a bit of money. Too bad this was all a dream.

So I now have an validated Indiana learner's permit. I look like a real dick in the photo; it's reminiscent of my 5 SIR camp pass, except without the bride of frankenstein hair. But I'm boring you with my tales from suburbia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home