Wednesday, September 18, 2002

I hate math. I really do. I hate it with a passion that wells up from my gut and pops around in my brain before making my skull clot and fizz and feel like exploding. I don't ever want to do math again in my life, but I will have to, because it is there.

I have been flipping through my old assignments; I still don't believe I did them, then I realise, oh wait, I copied all of them. This clarifies several things for me, I suppose, like why I'm so stupid. Oh wait, no it doesn't - that will forever be a mystery.

On the bright side, I've started running again; I mention this now, as I've just stopped running. I'm such a clever person. Oh wait, no, I forgot, I'm a stupid person. See how stupid I am? I'm so stupid I forget and think I'm clever. But anyway, yes, I've started running, but then I stopped, or rather, 'took a break' today. I'm so lazy.

Also, I've been driving around Terre Haute in a Taurus, terrorizing American motorists. This makes me happy and adds a great deal of meaning to my life. Clever me. Oh, wait, no, stupid me. I'm so stupid.

It looks like I'm running out of things to say. This is not good, because when I stop writing, math beckons, and I hate math. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home