Thursday, November 20, 2003

Today has officially been declared a sunday. In fact, I just had myself a mid-week weekend; not that this implies I'm going to get much done tonight, either; I'm probably off to a certain fraternity in about fifteen minutes to get myself blasted. Anyway, I haven't been to class in the last two days almost by default; as in, I just suddenly decided that I was way to lazy to get my ass out of bed, and hence decided not to. I know, not exactly the best way to stay in school, but I figure I've never had any problems staying in school, anyway, so why the fuck not. I mean, fucking seriously.

I don't know why I'm so tired. Perhaps it's because I've been sleeping so fucking ridiculously much. I guess that's just what I do, though. I'm a badass. Yeah!

In other news, the apartment is, like, ridiculously clean. I'm really pleased with myself. Since Alex has been gone, everything is, if nothing else, a lot more orderly. It's pretty cool, says I. Indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home