Tuesday, December 24, 2002

Almost another month; finals have come and gone, and not a peep. I've gotten the grades for my first quarter of college - a 3.75; worse than I had hoped for, but I'm told that's respectable for Chicago. Ah well, there are several more quarters to pick things up. Whatever. So here I am, in Terre Haute. Strangely enough, the days are going by pretty quickly so far. I sit in front of the computer with my ever faithful companion, Mr. Heineken, and I think that, just maybe, I'll make it through to winter quarter yet.

Christmas is around the corner; my favourite holiday of the year, no doubt. It feels strange to be away from home; it's not a feeling I'm unfamiliar with - I've spent the day in worse places - somehow, it's still a little odd, though.

I'm trying to get that elusive driving license; based on today's performance, it doesn't seem like it'll be forthcoming. I have to learn how to fucking park. Not a good sign at all.

What else is there to say? Pretty much nothing. There are some times I wish my life was more exciting, then I realise that it's exciting enough as it is. I'm just too stupid to notice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home