Wednesday, January 22, 2003

The CUSA show was apparently a success. I've always been suspicious of congratulations, though; I suspect everyone secretly thinks I suck, because I pretty much do myself. I'm listening to Sade now, and I've decided that she's not quite my cup of tea. Ah well, the more shit I have on my computer, the better; what else will I do with my excess hard disk space?

I tried playing some Suikoden III today - I was in the mood for a video game revival of sorts. The thing is, I can't seem to get back into the gaming groove, for some reason. I never imagined this day would come, but it apparently has. Ah, where have all the late nights in Baldur's Gate gone? I still kind of hate reality and think it sucks, but for some strange reason, I don't feel half as much pleasure from my romps into those magical virtual worlds. It's a damn shame, says I.

I'm waiting for a call for dinner; I'm hoping that I get one soon, or I will be fairly hungry; right now I suppose the idea is that if I get really hungry, I'll just cave and make my way to Bartlett myself; I figure I can hold out for a while longer yet, though. I'm just too fucking lazy, and it's too fucking cold. I should repeat that last line for emphasis - it's too FUCKING COLD in this fucking city. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy and all, just that I could do without my fucking testicles fucking freezing every fucking time I step out of my door. That really sucks donkey dick. Fucknuts!

Six classes is going alright - I missed my first class of the quarter today - French with Cyril. I figured I was just about due for a holiday; after all, I've been a nice, hardworking model student so far, haven't I? Yes I have. I answer my own question. Hurrah.

I'm now deliberating what to do first - take a nap, mix a couple drinks, or do my french homework. Short odds on the homework though; I'm such a fucking lazy pig.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home