Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Man, there's a lot to be said for taking a mid-term break where you just play video games all the time. Yeah, that stuff is pretty sweet. It gives me an excuse to be completely antisocial and, err...vegetate. I tend to do that a lot. Yeah. I mean, yeah, man, seriously. Yeah.

So, on a completely unrelated note, I feel obliged to mention CUSA. That was pretty awesome, mang. Yeah, it was. Yeah, I mean, man, I mean, seriously dude. Yeah. I mean, WTF mate? Oh shit, yeah.

Yeah.

And I also have a turtle now, named Antoine, and tomorrow, yeah, he's, um, getting, you know, like, a friend, yeah? Because hey, he's a turtle, and sometimes turtles need friends, man, because, I mean, seriously, why not, yeah. I mean, yeah. Yeah. I mean, fuckin' A, turtles need frieeends, man, I mean, why not? Yeah.

Ok, so back to being, all like, chilled out and stuff, because, like, why not man?

I mean, seriously. Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home