Sunday, May 23, 2004

Back to your regularly programmed complaining. It so happens that I'm a big fan of my stuff. I mean, lots of it is junk, but I really like the feeling of property. I like opening my closet and looking at all my cigarettes, neatly stacked and ready for smoking. I like having all these burned cds, all these pirated movies which I might never watch - I like, in short, having tonnes of shit. I don't mind lending shit to my friends, but I really get a little pissy when people are sluggish about returns. I mean, I suppose I get kind of sluggish at times about returning shit to people, but when you lend everybody something or other, it gets kind of taxing to hunt them down for it. I mean, at the moment, I think I'm owed at least a carton and a half of cigarettes, among other miscellaneous stuff. This pisses me the fuck off. Pay up, you fucking deadbeats. Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home